Health and Safety Protocols
At Costa Linda we are committed to offer extraordinary vacation experiences, this includes that both guests and Staff are safe in our facilities. It is also our commitment to comply with the guidelines and recommendations issued by the country's government entities and international organizations in relation to contingency care by COVID-19.
We have updated our protocols to ensure that both our Guests, Staff and anyone who visits our facilities is in a safe environment with the least possible risk of contagion in the face of the current COVID-19 pandemic.
- We are requesting owners to confirm their arrival.
- We are requesting all owners to pre-register prior to their arrival in the comfort of your home. By pre-registering you will help reduce the check in-time, https://www.costalinda-aruba.com/membersarea/pre-registration.asp
- We ask guests and Staff to maintain a distance of at least 1.5 meters and avoid physical contact.
- Aruba is known as "One Happy Island" with our culture of warm hugs and kisses, during this time We have implemented as a "Costa Linda Greeting" offering a sincere smile and placing a hand on our hearts, since even if we are physically far from each other, it is very important to promote an environment of kindness and courtesy.
- Only one member of the family is required at the front desk for the check in process to avoid agglomeration.
- Only registered guests are allowed on property, this is to maintain a minimum amount of people on property.
- Colored wristbands issued by front desk must be worn at the property by all registered guests.
- Guest are recommended to wear face coverings in large groups and practice social distancing.
- At the main entrance hand sanitizer is provided to all visitors before entering the lobby and sanitizing gel stations will be present in public areas. We highly recommend proper hand hygiene.
- Housekeeping Room Service during the week (Mon-Fri) is available but we request guest not to be in the unit.
- There is a mandatory day of Service during the week, this must be either Wednesday or Thursday of each week, note this is to keep the Resort to standard.
- QR codes are on the TV stand for In Room Magazine, Inventory list and Restaurant Menu.
- The checkout time has been moved to 11:00 a.m. in order to properly disinfect the room.
- The Beach chairs will be cleaned at the end of each day.
- The maximum capacity per elevator is 4 people or per family.
- Activities have been limited and decreasing the capacity of the groups as appropriate.
- Gym will be set up and operational please clean and sanitize equipment after each use.
- Gym is limited to 1 hour per guest with a maximum of 20 persons in the gym at a time.
- Water Coolers on the beach and property have been placed out of order.
- Cy Holley Suite - No more than 75 chairs to be set up and 60 persons maximum in the room, including presenters
- All concessionaires are require to follow the protocols of Costa Linda plus those of the Health Department and must obtain their Clean Seal.
STAY SAFE, STAY HEALTHY - HAVE A GREAT VACATION